Monday, November 22, 2010

Unfinished Business

I went to Uni to settle all my unfinished business.
Apparently, I managed to complete just 65% of them.
Never mind, there is always tomorrow(InsyaAllah,if Allah's will).
I have to go to uni again tomorrow to settle the other unfinished part.
Being jobless and nothing to do, I felt like doing something.
Maybe stay in uni untill midnight again so that I can get the feeling while being a student once upon a time(cey cey cey....macam la dah lama habis..wakaka)
Or maybe hanging out and catching up with friends.
But, there is one question I need to ask myself.
Which friends? Most of them have gone back to Malaysia for summer holiday, my close friends are in Malaysia, Canberra and Adelaide.
So where do i get someone to hang out with?
Next, I hope time flies very fast.
I am excited to know my result(hopefully they are good and I pass all...Amin)
Also excited to see my family, bring them sight seeing here
And going back for good on the 26th Dec.
Golden Question: Don't u feel sad to leave Brisbane?
Answer: Yes, I do. But being surrounded and near to your family is far more important than being here. Plus, i will have the opportunity to return to my normal life as Malaysian. Mamak, nasi lemak, eating out everyday, visiting relatives, attending wedding ceremonies, eating yummy dishes from "kenduri", eat durian, being the apple of my parent's and my brothers's eyes. Nothing can trade the value of doing such things. Not even Brisbane. Sorry Brisbane, you are just my mistress. I will leave you whenever I like and I will come to you whenever I like. Whether you like it or not, please accept the fact, dear Brisbane:P

Cik Tikah UQ

No comments:

Post a Comment