Friday, November 19, 2010

iPad

Just now, Kak Siti and I went to city for a retail theraphy.
We decide to hop in every stores in the city looking for clothes,books,electronic stuffs and etc.
And the thing that draws my attention the most is iPad.
For 16GB Wifi features without 3G, it just cost $598.
Though the price is tempting, I still need to hold my desire to purchase it.
The reason is I need to priortize my shopping list.
And allocate enough amount of money to pay and settle all the expenses,rent and bills before I went back.
For sure I am left with such a tough decision to make.
I will have to choose between 2 things.
iPad or DSLR camera.
Arghh..
I hate to choose.
Can I just have both please?

Cik Tikah UQ

2 comments:

  1. woaahhh..shoping sakan nampak..=P..
    choose the one yg u think u'll use the most la..ko xde camera lgi kan? then buy DSLR..hehe.. ipad pon best jugak tapinya..hehe

    ReplyDelete