Thursday, November 18, 2010

Countdown to Malaysia

Alhamdulillah...
Today's, MGTS1601 - Organisational Behaviour exam went well again.
I am expecting High Distinction for this subject.
Believe it or not, I am done with my uni year.
And i am  waiting till the result release this 1st December.
Hoping to pass all the subjects with flying colour. Amin.
And I hereby declare myself as "Penganggur terhormat".
Furthermore, I made up my mind, that I won't pursue my honours next year.
I am not dare to risk my life for another year of terrible life here.
Yeah, I admit that doing honours is very good but the external environment here will not be as supportive anymore as I have now.
And i don't want to underestimate the external environment cause it is one of the major factor towards my success in study.
Furthermore, i am expecting a new vibrant environment.
InsyaAllah I am ready to move from studenthood to workhood.
Though it's a new phase in my life, InsyaAllah i will adjust and adapt myself with work environment very soon.
I am ready to pay back all my parent hardship in raising me.
I am ready to help myself being a new person.
Yeah, I learn about bad side of me and I will try to change it. Thank u to the person that figure out my bad attitudes.
Again, i am positive.
And talking about finishing exam, I am going back for good this coming 26th Dec.
Yes people, mark your calendar.
And before that, I am gonna spend my bit of moments here wisely.
Cause I am no longer belong to Brisbane after 26th Dec.

Cik Tikah UQ

1 comment:

  1. congrats dear coz sudah habis xm..slmt hari raya aidiladha =)

    ReplyDelete