Thursday, December 23, 2010

Update

Wheww....what a long weekend for me last week and probably this week as well.

This blog less of update as Cik Tikah UQ was busy entertaining her family here last week.
Alhamdulillah, all went well.
I brought them to almost all the places that I planned before they arrived here.
I even brought them to Byron Bay.
Can you imagine? A long 4 hours drive along the highway just to reach that not so interesting light house( But the view is amazing...i would not easily fall in love with places but Byron Bay's view from the top really stunned me..)

Furthermore, I feel proud of myself(ignore this paragraph if i am praising myself too much..hehe) as I managed to drive Estima, the 8 seaters MPV. And that was my first,second,third n plus plus times. I even became more comfortable driving it after a few times. That would add up to my good reputation of driving so that my mum would allow me to drive back in hometown( but i guess i just dare to dream for that to happen..hehehe)

Another great event was my scroll was conferred on the 16th of Dec 2010 whereby the ceremony was at 6pm. The weather was not very good with a few storms hit the day and to worsen the situation, the hall blackout for a while during the 2pm session. Alhamdulillah that the 6pm one went well. But I did not managed to take any picture with other classmates cause I got headache and the damp wet weather made me felt uncomfortable to stay there for longer when the ceremony fnished. As a result, nobody had picture with me, not even the lecturers. However, i managed to sneak in to Clive office for a while a few days after just to say goodbye. Peter,Simon,David and Nani are already on leave.

Next, regarding what I do today. I went for a last minute shopping. Not for christmas but for myself before going back for good. My day started at 7.30 am where I went to libabry just to print out a disocunt coupon for GUESS. Then I headed to City by boarding 411 bus. The GUESS store was ok since less people knew about the coupon and I went there and grad several things. After satisfied with my purchases, I went back and rented a car to go to GC where my aimed was to find something for family. And I managed to find something for everyone. Before Maghrib, me and Kak Siti reached home and we went out after we performed the prayer. We went to City to be exact. Another GUESS shopping.
In total, $500 gone just like that within a day. Such a big spender...Haish...
However, the self satisfaction of giving something to a family will not beat the amount
as it felt so good when I can make my love one happy=)

p/s coat kerja dah ada, blouse kerja dah ada,seluar kerja dah ada, handbag kerja dah ada, makeup kerja pon dah ada, tinggal satu je lagi tak ada..........KERJA itself. Ya Allah, kurniakanlah ku pekerjaan yang baik,secocok denganku dan bersumberkan rezeki yang halal. Amin

Cik Tikah UQ

1 comment:

  1. fullamak..fully prepared weyhh..sumer dh ada...ish...aku x beli apa2 lagi baju kerja ke suar kerja ker apa2 ker..huhuhuhu...

    p.s. ko nnt connecting flight ker? biler ko nak lapor diri kat jpa?

    ReplyDelete