Saturday, December 4, 2010

DFO visit

I decided to go to DFO today as I need to survey for Guess Handbag for my aunties.
Look at the word..aunties which means plural.
And look at Nine West Handbag as well.
But, both brands are not on sale. So it was not worth going to DFO today.
To consult myself, I went to this cosmetic shop where at first, I just want to glance through the make up only.
But i ended up buying brushes set, fondation and base powder for myself.
The things that motivate me to buy was because of this friendly salesgirl who is very helpful.
She helped me to find the right foundation that blend well into my skin.
She even helped me to apply the foundation on my face and find me a mirror.
Though it is not an exclusive cosmetic shop, but I felt like they offered a 5 star service.
And i am really satisfied with the services as well as the products.
I'm gonna get more if they really work well with my face before I go back for good by the end of this month.


Cik Tikah UQ

No comments:

Post a Comment