Saturday, December 4, 2010

4/12/2012

Today has been raining almost all day long.
I woke up late as usual cause I usually slept after 5am everyday.
Subuh is at 3.15 am. If i sleep before that, definitely, I'll miss Subuh prayer.
After woke up, I took a quick bath and ate my lunch.
Then, I decided to go to Big W to find Whittakers Chocolate for Kak Wanis.
And to my surprise, it is 2 for $5, a saving of $5.
Plus, I did not notice any sign saying that the chocolates are on sale.
So, I decided to go in Big W twice and brought lots of Whittakers.
Hehehehe...
Oh yeah,that's justify how lower prices make me buy things in bulk.
Chocolate = Happiness (this statement is just limited to a block of chocolate....not applicable to Max-B)
Till then.

Cik Tikah UQ

2 comments:

  1. ada lagi x agak2? nih nak kene pegi nih...harap2 perasa coconut masih ada..huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. byk lagi rasanya
    sbb dia xde letak simbol 2 for $5
    s0 org xtahu sgt...
    cpt2 sementara stok masih ada
    hehe

    ReplyDelete