Friday, December 10, 2010

Countdown

Despite all the not so good things that happened in the past and will happen in the future,
I will have to just keep going and try to keep the bad luck away from me.
I only have one thing in my mind which is counting down the day my family will be here.
3 days more before they are here that will make me the happiest person on earth.
I am excited to see them.

p/s It feels so good when u feel part of the person. Currently, i am happy to entertain Kak Siti's family who came here for her graduation. Try my best to make them feel comfortable here and enjoy their quality time here to the max. I love to entertain people and InsyaAllah He knows well my intention to others.  I am not an imposter who talk and act differently. If i don't like that person, I won't be close to that person. As simple as that. Please understand that I am not perfect and sometimes I don't like certain people. Don't blame me cause not everyone like me as well. It's a karma.

Cik Tikah UQ

2 comments:

  1. Countdown2!
    aku rase aku tau feelinye menunggu family tersayang!ecehhh..bajet nie..
    melayan tetamu mmg dianjurkan dalam Islam,boleyh bawak dosa kite keluar gitu =)
    ko n housemates = host terbaekk wokk..

    ReplyDelete
  2. op coz terbaek...sapa kata x terbaek..kekeke :)

    ReplyDelete