Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Self reflect

I went to Toowong today after 3pm for the sake of getting myself 2 boxes of chocolates.
And i ended up buying lots of grocery things..Arghhh..
but never mind cause they will still satisfied my least need.
Nowadays, i am too much into chocolates.
Being fasting 3 days in row and lots  of so called 'lumpy' revision made me really in need of chocolates.
Chocolates again. *Sigh*..no wonder i easily gained weight recently and it's a serious gain ok.
Alright, back to the title of this post.
On my way back home I saw this tall and tough man around early 40's with his teenage daughter that is seated on a special wheelchair.
Why i called it special wheelchair?
cause it's for handicapped.
Yes, the man has a handicapped teenage daughter.
The good side is he is not ashamed to bring her daughter in public.
And that should be proud of.
Looking at his daughter made me started to think of my life from childhood until now.
I mirrowed myself for a while.
And indeed, I felt glad.
By eyeing them, it made me realized how fortunate i am to be born normal without any physical disadvantages. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah.
And I have a beautiful loving family that I will never exchange for any price offered.
Though my parent is just a normal parent as in not rich nor poor enough, still I love them both.
They are my source of inspiration and so do my late grandma and grandpa(May Allah bless their souls).
Plus being loved by grandma since i was a child made me really missing that moment.
But things changes already and i must move on though i am still trying to deviate myself away from the painful facts that i no longer have her besides me.*Sob sob*....
And guees what, the one and only things that would make me easily burst into tears is when the old time sweet memories with my grandma plays in my mind.Plus, it has been twice that i cried in public cause my friend suddenly told me a story of her grandma. And i envy her cause she still has her grandma. Seriously.
But one thing for sure, past is past.
I'll keep on trying to move on.
Ok, in my mind now I have two line of phrase that i would like to share with all of u....
"When you think that you are inferior, think again cause there are people who are less fortunate than u"
"When you think that you are superior, re-think cause there are others who are way better than u"
Moral of the story: Think positive and believe in yourself. Never give up. Be thankful to Allah for His Bless.

Ya Allah, please ease my burden and help me achieve at least credit for each of my subjects

Cik Tikah UQ

p/s this revision week and upcoming final exam make my mood sways volatilely. Suddenly, i became emotional with old times memories. Just ignore me.

No comments:

Post a Comment