Friday, June 4, 2010

Not in the mood

Suddenly i'm not in a good mood.
I don't know why.
Don't ask me anything.
To be frank, I am worried about my final exam.
And my mood start to swing up and down, and it moves volatilely like the share prices in the market.
Oh Allah, please ease my burden.
Help me to pass all my final exam papers with flying colour.
I remember from one Ayat in Al-Quran saying that Allah would not burden someone against the ability of the person. The higher challanges that the person obtain, the more she explores about herself. And she will discover that she manages to do things that impossible to achieve previously.
Thus, I hope I could survive the upcoming challanges.
Again, Allah knows best.

Cik Tikah UQ

p/s please keep on praying to our brothers and sisters in Palestine. May victory will be on Islam side. Allahhuakhbar!

1 comment:

  1. gud luck dina syg..remember, Allah is always by ur side..2gether we make it thru for our final year..=)

    ReplyDelete