Tuesday, June 15, 2010

1st paper

Just had my first paper for the final exam sem 1
It's called REDE3200- Development Feasibility and Project Planning
and it's so hard.
I am hoping for a 6. But........
I don't know. At one point, I felt confidence cause I attempted all the questions.
On other hand, I am not really confidence with my answers.
Oh dear, I wanna pass with flying colour.
Ya Allah, please let me pass this subject with 6.
I do want to get 6 for the subject for the effort and times that I put in into the subject.
I have another one coming tomorrow.
So, wish me the best.

Cik Tikah UQ

p/s i like a tough guy that annoyed me=)

5 comments:

  1. good luck tikah.. smoga dpt result yg cemerlang.. InsyaAllah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. syg..all the best..

    a tough guy that annoyed u? ermm sounds familiar..woot2~

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankk bapak..
    not that guy la
    ni white version nye:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. anis, i'm thinking bout the same guy lah =P..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. bukan la
    korang ni salah
    ni yg perangai sebijik dia
    tapi white version n lebey caring ok?
    walaupun annoying,
    setiap kali jmpa group meeeting salu ja nak bertikam lidah:P

    ReplyDelete