Sunday, June 6, 2010

Expenses on me so far

Disclaimer: Please bear in mind that this post is not for show off as it is regarded to give motivation to study and do well for the final exam.

I can't help myself being a way too good procrastinator.
I'm pausing on the revision for a while...
I browsed my-SiNet and unintentionally  calculated the tuition fees that my sponsor has paid so far.
Guess what? the total is $AUD 56 768 as at sem 1 2010.
Plus, it's gonna go up around $AUD 70 000 in total when i completed the whole semester.
It seems that they are overcharging international students here( cause they just charge $500/subject to local and we(international students) are charged fourth to seventh times higher than what the local paid for one subject).
Lots of money our gov spend on each student they sponsored here,rite?
I wonder what does it cost to study in local uni?
Anyone have an idea? Please share with me.
As a payback to my dear sponsor, I'm off to study now.
Exam is coming very soon.
InsyaAllah i can do it.
Every hardship will be paid off.....

Cik Tikah UQ

p/s please keep on praying our brothers and sisters in Palestine

3 comments:

  1. $AUD 70 000 tuh berapa ringgit malaysia???
    xpa tikah pandai, you deserve to be there..=)
    uitm punya fees RM 490..hahaha..murah kan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh..itu untuk the entire semester kt sini la..dalam rm 210 000 untuk habiskan degree di sini. mahal kan? pikir2 balik, besar tanggungjawab...pakai duit rakyat tu..
    pandai bukan ukuran cuma Alhamdulillah Allah bagi peluang dan rezeki belajar di sini.
    tiqah pon pandai,hebat. Dan bakal jurutera pun=)
    rm 490 untuk satu subjek? itu termasuk yuran2 lain ka? murah2...

    ReplyDelete
  3. bukan untuk satu subjek..rm 490 tuh untuk every sem...every sem, xpenah berubah 490..untuk yuran akedemik..dah 6 sem, so lebih kurang rm 3000..

    ReplyDelete