Friday, June 25, 2010

REDE 3100

Ok,
i just want to reset my tearget from 6 to 4 after sitting for the exam today.
It's hard and yes Mr Lecturer asked questions which are not related to revision lecture..crap!!
I just wanna pass. But getting a 5 is a bonus and miracle.
InsyaAllah i believe I will pass...I have to think positive.
Atikah will pass, atikah will pass (10000000000000000x)

Cik Tikah UQ

p/s Here i am blogging after done with this semester.
It;s kinda hard to say goodbye though esp one of your friend is leaving u and he won't be here next semester.
To John Skipworth, have a safe trip to NZ. Good luck with your exchange programme next semester and please keep in touch with me. If u happened to be here in July, we should meet up and catch up with each other before you go abroad for the exchange programme...

No comments:

Post a Comment