Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pissed off

Ok,
i'm pissed off with my lil bro,Pik
He was supposed to lock the front door before he left this morning.
But he rebelled.
I kept on persuading him.
And lastly he agreed to lock the front door and he kept the house key with him.
I didn't mind being the prisoner of the house cause I planned to sleep until noon after he left.
To my suprised, he let the house cat in.
Arghhhh i was so angry cause my mum does not allowed the cat to be inside the house.
I knew it..
I knew that my brother intentionally let the cat in before he lock the door.
*Kurang hasam*
Then the cat kept running all over the house and hid itself from me cause the creature knew that i'm gonna throw it outside.
I managed to find the cat and took it out to its sibling, fed them with Friskies and waited until they finished before went back inside the house and trying to sleep back.
But i can't
and here i am now, blogging,blogwalking and even surfing internet.
How pathetic...........

Cik Tikah Ex UQ

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha....oh teknik marah kepada diri sendiri anda mmg berkesan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa..
    bleh aku ckp padan muke??? hahaha..
    lawak2

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha
    mmg berkesan..sangat...
    aku masih geram kan adik aku
    saje je lepaskan kucing tu dlm
    dengki la tu aku nk tido balik lps subuh

    ReplyDelete