Monday, January 10, 2011

I know what u did last christmas

As promised, I'm gonna upload  a few photos that were taken a day before I departed back to Malaysia.
FYI, I went back for good to my home country on the 26 Dec 2010.
Therefore, the day before that was Christmas Eve.
Kak Siti and I went for a walk around the city with the intention of finding an old windmill.
I really wanted to take a picture there because I thought the building looks like the famous windmill turbines which are easily found in The Hague.
However, my expectation was too high as the building is just a normal statue.
Just flick through the pic below if u didn't believe me.
Basically, the city looked dead during Christmas Day. I  can even count the number of local walking around. Mostly are tourists especially Asian.
Almost 90% of shops there closed. The only shops that opened were 7/11 and a Kebab's shop.
Even KFC and MCD were closed.
Where were the promised that KFC made? "We open 365 days a year".
Anyway, enjoy the photos




















This is the windmill that I was talking about













The day when Christmas made one of the busiest city turned into an old cowboy town..BORING...












Are we lost in Ancient Greek Timezone?



Cik Tikah Ex-UQ

No comments:

Post a Comment