Saturday, January 15, 2011

KL visit

Yep,
it was a shocked and last minute decision to go to KL on Tuesday evening.
I got a last minute called from RHB a few days before asking me to attend the interview.
Since it was a golden opportunity that rarely turned up, I decided to grab the opportunity, and just go for it.
I just told a few person about my planned of going to KL.
That's including Kak Ju because I decided not to bother my other friends who were going to have exam on the day that I got interview. Plus, the interview place was near to Kak Ju's place.
Therefore, she drove me there and picked me once I'm done.
I don't wanna talk about the interview cause I am pretty sure about my confidence level and performance.
I think I can get the offer.
However, i'm not gonna put too much hope on it cause they might not like my way anyway.
Whatever....
Apart from that, I knew a few of my friends are(cause they still) angry at me cause I didn't really tell them in detail about when I am leaving back for hometown. Plus, some of them did not know till now that I came to KL. Sorry girls. That was just a short visit. Don't worry cause I'm definitely gonna be back in KL this February. So, I will have time for those who were unfortunate enough to see me...Hehehe(bajet popular le)....

Currently in Kampar, visiting a cousin here and will be going back tomorrow.Yey..Home sweet home.

p/s Thank u kak ju for the best hospitality and the very best accompany while I was there. Thank u for being my driver for me to get around, my companion for me to sleep tight every night without the fear of ghost, my unofficial bodyguard for spending most of your time with me during i was there and lastly being one of the best "kakak" for me from the day we became close till now. I love u la though u bebel2 non stop...Hehehe

To Kak Siti, sorry to take some of your precious time just for the sake of meeting up with me. I knew that you cancel your meeting just to meet me. I was touched ok. I am praying for your success in career, family as well as your life mission. I owe u a treat for the next visit to Bawang, TGI Thursday or etc. Thank u for "belanja" me at Bawang. Pray that i get a job in the near moment so that we can hang out more often and spend more time with each other+Kak Ju. Thank you for being one of my best sister as well like Kak Ju.
I am very fortunate to have such a great "kakak" like u=)

Cik Tikah Ex UQ

4 comments:

  1. insya allah akan dpt. anyway, i;m not sure where but my dad kata kawan dia dekat hsbc ad nak pakai org. but not related to real estate lah. let me ask him more if u r interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. knock knock..

    tkah, anis x marah pun tau..but it would be great if we could meet that day during faz's wedding..anyhow, kita still leh jumpa lg this cny hols..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afif: that would great if u can ask ur dad..aku skrng dh xkesah keje dlm real estate ke x sbb mmg nk keje sgt2...huhu...

    Anis: igtkan anis Meg tkah lagi...jom jmpa raya cina

    ReplyDelete