Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Solved

Ok, another issue added up to my stress level
not only the study issue plus other external environment issues.
i've talk to ida about this.
and i'm so glad that she is a very good listener when i really need one.
thanxx idah...thanxx for being understanding=)
alright,
as too many issues arises regarding graduation
i was once(actually twice) thinking not to attend graduation ceremony.
it's like this.
Hit 6(Distinction) or 7(High Distinction) for this sem subjects.
Then go back straight after the result is released.
That is sooooo me, "CONFLICT AVOIDANCE TYPE OF PERSON"

And on the other hand,
what Kak Ju said also make me rethink of my decision.
This is my first time garduating,
i should grab the opportunity to attend the ceremony.

so what did i do?
i call someone who creates this conflict
and i keep on persuading them to make decision according to whatever i feel is right.
and the result?
MODERATE- not like what i want it to be,
but only half of it shaped to my will

But whatever it is,
i've already decided,
I WILL BE PART OF THOSE STUDENTS WHO ARE GRADUATING IN THIS UPCOMING DECEMBER CEREMONY.


InsyaAllah, with Allah's blessing, hopefully everthing will be in good order and my study going well for this sem. I'll keep on praying.


Cik Tikah UQ

p/s missing Tok badly=(...
semoga rohnya ditempatkan di kalangan org beriman dan dirahmati
Allah..Amin!

2 comments:

  1. Tikah..insyaALLAH anda akan berjaye! aminn..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dina, glad can reduce ur stress a bit..but dont worry too much la..remember to doa ok..insyaAllah, settle la tu nnti..=)

    ReplyDelete