Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ahlan wasahlan Ya Ramadhan

Salam,
welcoming the arrival of new month in Islamic Calendar-
RAMADHAN
The holly month to increase ibadah and grab plenty of rewards and barakah from Allah.
This year, the first day of Ramadhan in Brisbane will be this coming Thursday(12 Aug).
differ from Malaysia- which the fasting will start on Wednesday(11 Aug).
To all my Muslim friends, let's try to make our one month fasting the most memorable days of our lives as we do not know whether we will still have a chance to meet another Ramadhan again next year.

I am hoping to pray Tarawih every night in Multi faith centre in Jumuah.
and I wish to finish reciting 30 Chapters of Al-Quran.
May Allah bless and ease my study as well.
Ya Allah, thank u for giving me this opportunity to meet Ramadhan this year.
Hope to gain full benefit from it=)


Cik Tikah UQ

No comments:

Post a Comment