Monday, August 16, 2010

Baju Kurung Pahang(Malaysia Traditional Dress)

Salam,
it's been a while since i rested myself blogging in English.
So now, i'm back with English.
Alright, first thing is that I am so stress.
Why?As usual, assignment.
I feel like i am far far behind from others.
I do have lots of reading to catch up.
And plus,Mr Precint Audit Assignment is due next week.
I need to start cracking more additional info on my economic n demographic analysis
which i found it's hard to do(cause the info is outdated-2006 figures? hello..now it's 2010 and things already changed lots)
So, Mr and Mrs Lecturer, please be nice to our group
as all of us work hard to meet the expectations.

Second and lastly, i am accidently( i repeat..accidently which means things happen unexpectedly) fall in love with Baju Kurung Pahang.
Oh, i'm dying to get those type of Malaysia dress to wear during this coming Eid Mubarak.
Hehehe...
Yeah, i already planned and looking forward for this coming eve
though it's not even half way through of fasting.
I think it's just the way that I cope with stress.
When i'm stress, there'll be lots of parcels coming from Mr Postman.
And i don't mind paying much for the items as they are worth the money.
Plus, it helps me bringing down my stress level back to normal.

I think that's all for now.
Oh yeah, have i told anyone that i bought 5 pairs of Mr Crocs.
See, there goes my money...


Cik Tikah UQ

No comments:

Post a Comment