Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Today's agenda

Woke up early in the morning at 6.30 am
and get ready for the interview.
Do a bit of extra research on the organisation as I was way too sleepy last night and distracted by Kak Siti who has spilt out an interesting issue for me to chat with her.
Then went to 8-9 am of tutorial class.
Alhamdulillah my group got 12/15 for the presentation.
I would say it's worth the effort and time that i put in for the work.
Then at 9 am sharp, I went to the interview place
and for my surprise none of the interviewers were there.
I was wondering whether I turned up early or I missread the time given in the email.
But later then I saw a bunch of them coming.
My heart was pounding hard and I tried to act like normal.
To calm myself, I decided to take a bite on the energy bar.
And it actually helps me a lot.
FOOD= ME...we have this bonding and chemistry since I was born.
To justify, just have a look at my physical appearance now.
Then u'll really understand.

Ok, the first session was briefing regarding the organisation
It almost reached 2 hours.
Everyone get together and one person incharge do the talking.
Well, for my surpirse the organisation is quite complex and takes time to understand.
And basically their main operation of course on financing, economic and accounting stuff.
Disadvantaged?
NO....
I felt like it's an interesting exposure for me and I felt if I got the placement there,
it would be a good platform for me to kickstart my career.
But then, after the interview, I would say 50-50 chances og getting the job.
Cause they don't have specific placement for those person like me that have degree on Real Estate.
And once again, I don't find this as my weakness
as I feel that I am flexible
and I also have basic on other business related subjects like maangement, accouting, finance, n etc
So, let's just wait for the wake up call from them.
They said they'll give feedback 1-2 days after the interview.


Cik Tikah UQ

2 comments:

  1. i pray that u got the job :) amiinnnn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. terima kasih
    tp selepas berfikir dgn rational
    aku nak pursue apa aku bljr kat uni.
    sayang nak forgo apa kita bljr kat uni slama 3 tahun ni for the sake of fulfiling the role that they want.
    aku xde la minat sgt nk masuk supervision n regulation department diorang.
    n diorang ckp kalo bahagian investment, memang JARANG amik fresh.
    insyaAllah, rezeki tempat lain kot.

    ReplyDelete