Monday, September 6, 2010

Unexpected person

Just went to see Peter regarding the assignment.
And for my surprise, I bumped into David,my last sem and second year lecturer.
I am so happy because I haven;t see him for 3 month since last sem finish.
He is now on his study leave.
Among the quote from the conversation
"Nur, u've been a good student like last sem(cause i always see him for assignment)"
And i also asked him regarding his availability during graduation.
And he said he should be here as he already bought Eagle ticket concert for this coming Dec( maybe retro or oldies band as he likes retro and country music very much)..lol.....
"I'll be right next to u in the photo if I am able to attend the graduation ceremony"..It's kinda motivating me to finish this sem asap..hehe
Oh yeah, David is like a father to me.
Don't misunderstood ok, he's already 50++, the same as my dad's age.

Cik Tikah UQ

No comments:

Post a Comment