Saturday, September 4, 2010

Due date for Sept workload

7/9 - Individual Spreadsheet Assignment Due
11/9 - Raya InsyaAllah
15/9 - OB Group Presentation
20/9 - Online Quiz for Development Appraisal Project
22/9 - Pizza Capers Group Presentation
24/9 - Group Resport for Shopping Centre Valuation Due

These long list important dates are just part of my entire semester workload.
Another half coming soon in October.
And in between those dates, I need to attend group meetings, doing research, go to class as usual and even inspect the shopping centre at Jindalee myself. InsyaAllah, will go there by tomorrow.
Actually, I try to organise my work effectively and InsyaAllah everything will be fine and excellent.

Oh, just received an email from Simon that he will give back the marked Precint Design Assignment this coming Monday. Hope that we got a pretty good mark. I want at least 18/20.

p/s before condemn me, please read the title of the blog. "This is what i fell, backoff if u are offended"...Got it?

Cik Tikah UQ

No comments:

Post a Comment