Saturday, September 11, 2010

The 2nd day of RAYA

MY 2nd day of Ramadhan was awesome.
Though my fever, flu and very bad sore throat almost spoil my raya mood, i would say Alhamdulillah.
Allah gave me a chance to celebrate Raya and my birthday together.
Yep, I was born on 11 of September 1988.
And it fall on the 2nd day of Syawal this year.
So, thank u Allah.
For granting me with a really really good sisters(Kak Siti and Kak Pid) who take a really good care of me here.
And i am not lonely during my birthday cause i have lots of friends that came to my house today.
So i am very happy cause i love being surrounding with lots of people.
Talking, meeting new friends, catching up and even making myself happy for raya.
Oh, for now i have incomplete sense.
I can't differentiate whether the food is nice or not
and i can't tell whether something is smelly or not.
So, my throat and nose are not well.
And it is getting worse especially the throat.
But whatever it is, I love my Raya here.
I'm looking forward to finish my study and work in January.


p/s i have open house invitation tomorrow. and at the same time i have group meeting. GREAT. I love being a student=)

1 comment: