Saturday, July 24, 2010

Goodbye and Welcome

Salam,
Today is the last day Kak Ju is here.
She will be going back for good tonight.
May Allah bless her and give her the best in everything.
I love her very much as she treated me like her own sister.
And I shall never forget all the cheerish and tearful moments that we went through together from the beginning of this year until today.
Congratzz and well done for completing ur Master with flying colour.
See u in December after my graduation ceremony.
InsyaAllah, i'll meet u during ur wedding day.

Enough about saying goodbye.
The next agenda is about welcoming the new and last semester of Uni as undergrad student.
The day after tomorrow will be the official date for the start of my sem 6 in UQ.
InsyaAllah, this will be my last semester here in UQ, in Brisbane and in Australia.
I'm going to end this very last sem with beautiful memories....
And, going through the hardship is a must and I have to promise myself to change to be a better person than the previous sem.
I hope to score grade 7 for each subjects to fullfil my promise to the officers.
"Ya Allah, please ease my burden in learning all the subjects,
Make me easily understand and memorize all the terms
And give me guidance and lead me through the right path of this life"
Amin.

Cik Tikah UQ
p/s
obstacles and challanges make me become stronger day by day.
hope to become a person that has a beautiful patient...

No comments:

Post a Comment