Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Exam result for SEM 1 2010

Alhamdulillah,
All praise to Allah the Almighty.
I pass all my paper.
I got a great result for two papers
and the others are still ok.
though i just pass the Urban and Rural Valuation, still i felt relief and happy as I screwed up my final exam. Yeah, i knew from the very beginning that i lost 30 marks from Q1 for the long essay for DCF method as I don't know how to do the question at all.*Pity huh?*
Alhamdulillah,
I hit all my target that I wrote in previous entry.
And again Alhamdulillah=)
I'm ready for Sem 2 to come.
Come on and let's get through the next sem with success.
I wish i could be back on dean's recommendation list next sem.
I'm gonna give my very best for next sem.
Pray for me everyone=)
And tomorrow also will be another big day for me.-Interview-
InsyaAllah, I'll do my very best for tomorrow as well.
I don't mind serving for government as they are the one who sponsored me here.
I am fortunate enough to be sponsered and I'll definitely repay back their kindness if they want me to work for them.

Cik Tikah UQ

p/s nak tido sbb semalam xtido tunggu result keluar pukul 6 pagi

2 comments:

  1. great job, my daughter! like mother like doter..hik3..nope la..u r better..tahniah syg..xoxo =D

    ReplyDelete