Thursday, April 22, 2010

What a good Friday =)

Today class with David went well.
I came up 10 minutes after 9 am but the lecture theatre is not evon half full.
Probably most of other students already started their long weekend holiday since monday will be public holiday(due to ANZAC day).
As usual, the class pretty  boring with Shane dominating most of the lecture's Q&A. I don't blame him for talking too much but sometimes he must know the fact that people will get irritated once u speak non-stop.
Hopefully he realised about it someday.
Alright, move on from Shane to myself.
I get myself confused with the trigonometry exercises.
So I decided to ask David on how to do the question.
He was about to leave at that time and asked me to be in the tuts afterwards to ask about the question I have(as usual like what i did in previous previous week).
And...plus...David said something that brighten my day=). It's like......
"Nur, I see u as one of the best performance stident so far"...
I was like, is it true?(talking to myself). And at the same time...Alhamdulillah(all praise is to Allah).
The thing is I don't even remember giving any of my opinion in the lecture or being oustanding like Shane.
But maybe i like to ambush him with questions after the lecture(as he told previously, there is no such thing like stupid questions).
I donno. But surely his sweet little praises make we wanna work hard for the subject to prove that I'm what he said.

p/s
I am blogging in the level 4 comp lab at Chamberlain Building. Maybe i'll go back home before Maghrib.
Till then.

Cik Tikah UQ

1 comment: