Sunday, May 9, 2010

Not in the mood

Sorry for the lack of updates.
I''ve been struggling to finish my feasibility assignment.
Alhamdulillah..Thanks to Allah I managed to get the right figure after 5 times running over the same software.
I can assure u that u would feel like giving up once u have to start all over again.
It happenned to me and I almost gave up. Thanks Allah, I didn't.
Finally, things sort out pretty well during the last minutes attempt(not really last minutes since everyone has 3 more days to submit the assignment).
Oh, yeah! Thanks Rob for helping me sorting out the figure. Since our part closely related to each other, I bet we have came into an agreement that we won't change anything after this. Never and ever.
I'm sick of the Feastudy.
And I don't think it is feasibile enough having just 4 hours sleep in row for the previous 5 days.
Plus,  stayed back at the comp lab until morning for the previous 3 days would also not a feasible things to do. I  skip my night bedtime just for the sake of this assignment.
Please Mr Lecturer, please give our group a good mark if u read this.

Cik Tikah UQ

1 comment:

  1. since that we hardly meet in the past few days, y dont u become the 1st follower in my blog? hihi. poyo. blog was created during i was not in the mood toooo ! :D

    ReplyDelete